Nuts typically classified as a fruit, consists of one or two edible kernels inside a hard shell. Most nuts require little or no preparation and if properly stored can keep close to a year in their shells and for several months unshelled. In addition, it has a wide variety and each type has a different nutrition set.
Did you know that nuts can also keep the doctor away? Yes! Based on research, people who eat a handful of nuts a day are less likely to develop potentially fatal conditions such as heart disease, diabetes. and cancer. Aside from that, everyone must know that regular nut consumption does not promote weight gain! And it is all because of the reason that nuts are loaded with protein, fiber, essential fats, antioxidants, and minerals, which is a good addition for your body.
There are many different uses of nuts, you will be surprised how wide its applications are.
1. Breading - Grind nuts together with your chosen mixture of herbs and spices can be used as a healthy breading for your fish and chicken.
2. Crust – Nuts are one of the major ingredients in creating a crust; it is as simple as grinding a nut in a food processor with its other ingredients and pressing it in a crust pan maker.
3. Smoothie – for those who love creating their own drink, you can add raw nuts and blend it in your fruit or protein shake.
4. Salad Dressing - together with some oil and vinegar, nuts and seeds make a thick and rich salad dressing that has unbeatable flavor.
5. Nut butters – consistently grinding your nuts into a paste; with this you will be able to use it as a sauce or even as a spread.
Have you ever tried doing any of the aforementioned items? Be creative! And customize the taste to your own liking.
But! If you really want to know where to get the most scrumptious nut butter, we can spill it for you. We promise that we will not keep it a secret! Try Nutty Milk’s Nut Butter Trio (Cashew, Hazelnut and Peanut)
which are freshly made per order. These pure roasted nuts are churned to perfection with added toasted coconut flakes, canola oil and pink Himalayan sea salt. You can also choose your preferred sugar content - Low Sugar and Regular Sugar. All natural and can last for up to 3 months in the fridge!
Nuts and seeds are earth’s super food! Try https://www.instagram.com/nuttymilkfactory/ now, and I assure you that you’ll keep coming back for more!